As more people learn about the benefits of kratom, the challenge appears to be in finding the best place to purchase quality strains from. Dozens of suppliers and retailers have cropped up in the past few years, making it possible that some buyers may end up with the wrong stains – or in some cases, a substandard product.
Since kratom is considered an alternative drug, the FDA has put in place restrictions for selling kratom-related products. This means that buyers cannot get it over-the-counter; making online dealers the best option.
Online kratom shops are still the best places to get quality kratom. It’s more convenient because you get the product delivered within a day, and you have a wider variety of strains to choose from. That said, let’s go through some kratom vendor reviews to determine the best suppliers in the market.
Kratom King is a well-known vendor in the market today. Their website takes a straightforward approach when dealing with kratom products, and as you scroll through the simple page design you will come across products like Bali/Indo kratom strains, Thai-Malay, and also a number of pages that focus on kratom extracts and blends.
Also on their website, Kratom King features an availability report that informs potential buyers if the product they are looking for is in stock – which is an important feature because most of the popular kratom stores online tend to sell out on specific products, much to the disappointment of the would-be buyer.
They sell a variety of strains in small capsules, and a selection of extracts such as Thai, Bali, Maeng, and “Gold Reserve”, which are available in weights ranging from 50-250 grams. Their capsules are priced according to prices from other online vendors, although the gold reserve extract is slightly expensive.
Buyers will find good kratom blends at very low prices and good customer care at Kratom King. The website appears trustworthy and the pricing is fair – however there is a limited product selection that some buyers may need. Kratom King is praised for being honest and original. There haven’t been any reported business improprieties on any of their accounts and they appear to deliver exactly what they describe on their website.
This vendor offers a variety of strains which buyers can search by name, type, and region. The website promises only the purest strains and they also provide detailed information on all their products including cultivation and benefits. Sacred Kratom sells enhance extracts, leaf powder, and a whole bunch of kratom packs that you can get for a reasonable price.
In addition to selling premium kratom products, Sacred Kratom also offers buyers alternative herbal products as a temporary adjustment, particularly for individuals who have developed a tolerance to kratom. Their products include akuamma seeds, kava kava, sakae na, mitragyna hirsute, and lotus powder. So why buy from this vendor?
- They have flexible payment options including bitcoin as well as your regular payment methods.
- Great customer care.
- Free shipping for domestic orders exceeding $50.00. Orders are tracked online and shipped the same day, excluding public holidays.
Bouncing Bear Botanicals
This is one of the most trusted kratom vendors on the internet. Bouncing Bear Botanical promises a wide selection of herbal products including an impressive line of kratom products and special grade varieties that you might not find at other stores online.
Because of their wide selection of products and great track record of reliability, Bouncing Bear Botanicals has garnered praise from major review websites and buyers across the country. There are a number of distinctive points that make them a good selection.
- Good kratom selection: This should be your main criteria when seeking for a good supplier of kratom products. It’s in this area that Bouncing Bear has gained attention from buyers and reviewers. As a buyer, you may find some of the highest-rated kratom products in any existing outlet, but it takes a specialized vendor to offer additional blends, unique strains, and preparation.
- Their product line includes classic selections like Indo strains, Maeng Da, Bali, and a rare Borneo strain that combines the best quality kratom strains into one powerful product. They also have mitragynine extract, Sakae Naa, and kratom plants for those who want to grow their own kratom trees.
So why should you buy kratom from this vendor?
- Full compliance with existing laws in the country;
- They ship legal products only;
- Same day shipping in the U.S.;
- Money back guarantee.
They are a new name in the market, but they do offer a variety of strains on their website. Unfortunately they only sell kratom powder, so that might limit your options significantly. On the plus side, they ship worldwide, and their website offers a user-friendly search feature. You can search each strain by name (provided you know the name) or by vein color. At the moment, the most popular strains on their website are Maeng Da, Bali, Borneo, Indo, Malay, and some quality Thai strains.
On their website, Kratomystic also offer enhanced strains, although the products are not always available. However buyers may be able to purchase enhanced Indo, Bali, and Maeng Da as these are usually in stock.
Enhanced strains require a lot of time and resources to grow, which is why they cost more. You will find this vendor sells enhanced strains at a much higher cost than your average quality kratom strain. So why buy from Kratomystic?
- The owners took time to create a comprehensive document detailing the terms and conditions (this is actually a sign of authenticity). Buyers must be over 18 years.
- They offer same-day delivery on products sold within the U.S. (but this only applies to business days).
- They deliver worldwide (this only matters if you’re ordering from outside the country). But it takes between 6-10 business days for the product to arrive.
- The company respects and abides by existing laws. Due to the opiate effect of kratom products, local law enforcement have had to deal with misuse particularly among younger youth, which is part of the reason some states have a complete ban on kratom. Kratomystic abides by local laws and only supplies to areas that are permissible.
- They accept returns. But this only happens when there’s some fault at the manufacturing end.
- They have a blog. This is useful for people who are new to kratom and need to go through all the basic information before they start using the products.
Kratom is one of the more recognized kratom vendors in the west coast that offer item discounts on their simply-designed web pages. The website doesn’t provide detailed information on products; however the company is focused on delivering quality kratom based on existing market conditions. Kratom Pro offers a basic selection of classic kratom items including powders and capsules, however they don’t give full details of the effects of each product, instead focusing on delivering each item to buyers intact.
While other vendors like to display a wider selection of alternative medicine of which kratom is a major player, Kratom Pro chooses to focus on the most basic kratom products that are currently selling in stores.
Verdict: While there’s nothing to suggest Kratom Pro is untrustworthy, the website does little to compel buyers or to suggest the owners are passionate about alternative medicine. However they are keen on selling their items at market value – which is all that matters when you’re looking to buy kratom online.
They are based in Florida, which is a good thing because it’s not a crime to sell or use kratom in most of Florida (except Sarasota), so the company can in import quality authentic strains that have been farmed using the strictest process. Purkratom sells powder and capsules, and according to their company policy, sales are only made to persons 21 years or older. You can get free shipping (same day) on practically all orders, and like many of their competitors, Kratom offers a money-back guarantee on all their products.
Happy Hippo Herbals
This is one of the more trusted vendors in the market today, and even with prices slightly higher than the competition, Happy Hippo Herbals still manages to claim a solid customer base. This is mainly due to the quality of their strains, and the overall customer experience which most people rate highly. They don’t offer free shipping, but they do have a wide range of strains that you can choose from, with information about origin; and you can always email the support staff for more information before purchasing any of their products.
Their products are more expensive than what you might find at competing stores online, but their prices are not exorbitant. Due to the higher quality of their strains, buyers may find that they need a lower dosage in comparison to other vendors. So why buy from Happy Hippo Herbals?
- They make a point of simplifying the process of making an order and improving the user experience on their website compared to other kratom vendors online.
- You can use a credit card to make payments – in the recent past they only supported Dwolla (a service similar to Paypal), which meant buyers had to create an account with them in order to send money.
- They offer a variety of kratom strains, each with different effects. Different strains have different purposes so you’ll have a good selection from which to choose a strain that is suitable for your specific need.
- Most of their strains fall under the moderate’ level, which is fine for most users.
- Great customer support – this can’t be overstated.
They are a relatively new name in the business and they have a sleek website that suggests a keenness and eagerness to please. But what’s more important is the quality of kratom they have on sale, and for the most part their strains are of high quality. Their regular powder includes Red Vein Thai, Super Indo, Maeng Da, and Bali Kratom. Each strain has a fresh aroma at a fairly normal dose; although their products don’t have the same potency as those of Happy Hippo, but you don’t need too much to get a good experience.
The website features an aesthetically-pleasing design that allows buyers to sail through the buying process. You can pay using any regular payment method including a good old pay check if you prefer that sort of thing. So why buy from Kraken Kratom?
- They have great offers including a 20% off on select products plus free shipping.
- Great customer support. This comes in handy when you have a problem with a purchase or need clarification regarding specific products. The guys in customer support are genuinely friendly and keen to maintain good customer relationship even after you’ve made a purchase.
- They have a quality selection of strains including powder and leaf; which means customers can rely on them to provide a wide selection of strains as opposed to hopping to other vendors to make a purchase.
- Good ratings: they have a good reputation based on dozens of kratom vendor reviews.
The company was founded in 2015 and according to their website they are on the front line in the kratom industry with hordes of satisfied customers. For buyers looking for cheap kratom strains, this vendor offers some of the lowest prices online. Their strains are pure and of high quality, and they have a relatively wide selection of strains, which is good for any fanatic kratom user. All the products on their website come from remote locations with farmers who use kratom as part of their daily lives, and only the most experienced people are allowed to harvest or handle kratom. So why buy from Coastline Kratom?
- They offer high-quality products despite their modest publicity in the kratom market.
- Their prices are significantly low, which makes them a prime option for many kratom users.
- They offer a money-back guarantee
- Free shipping on orders exceeding $75
Take your pick!
This list isn’t entirely exhaustive, but it does mention a variety of vendors, based on prices, quality, uniqueness, etc. All the companies listed here are legitimate vendors who abide by the law – however it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with state laws before making a purchase, in order to learn more about what local authorities have to say about the use of kratom.